Join Army Cadets – learn, experience and have fun!
To Join Army Cadets, you should:
- be 12 to 18 years old; and
- be interested in the Army Cadet Program; and
- have Parent/Guardian permission.
The necessary forms will be provided when you arrive. All prospective cadets must bring the following documents.
- Proof of medical insurance or a health card (see below)
Proof of health insurance: (only 1 required)
- Provincial or Territorial health insurance card (BC MSP); or
- private insurance (ie. Blue Cross) card.
2. Proof of age documentation (see below)
Proof of age: (only 1 required)
- a birth certificate issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency; or
- any card, visa or permit (work, study, resident, etc.) (with photo) issued by the Canadian government which legally authorizes the person to reside in Canada for an extended period of time; or
- No certificates of live birth please.
- Government Issued Picture Identification
Government Identification Includes: (only 1 required)
- a valid Canadian passport;
- a British Columbia Identification Card/Enhanced Identification Card;
- a drivers licence or enhanced licence; or
- any identification card (with a photo) issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency.